Showing 1–12 of 35 results
Fifth Wheelers Australia are able to supply a vast range of top quality fifth wheeler hitches no matter where you live. Expert staff can perform installations as well as give advice on which hitch best suits your vehicle.
Contact us for more information regarding:
Gooseneck Trailor Hitches and
Fifth Wheeler Hitches
Toyota Land Cruiser 3″ Gooseneck Kit
- This product is designed to be attached to the chassis / underside of the tray.
- The 3″ ball (included) can be removed when not in use, leaving the tray completely clear.
- ADR Approved with compliance stickers.
- Sold as either single or dual cab.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Suits standard height Toyota tray - minimum 380mm. See attached photo. *Note: Do not exceed vehicle’s maximum towing capacity (Refer to vehicle’s owner’s manual).
- REMOVABLE Fifth wheel turntable.
- Rated to 7000 kgs.
- Height adjustable 410mm - 480mm.
- Double oscillating pivot hitch.
- Max vertical load 2700 kgs.
- Attachable to industry standard cross rails.
- Compliant in ALL Australian states are territories CRN: 50931.
- Locking jaw closes automatically around king pin.
- Latch handle locks automatically when locking jaws are engaged.
- Extended handle keeps you out of the bed.
- Pair of HD Rails included,1220mm long.
Rear Position Low Level Leg
- Rated to a maximum of 4500kg
- Suits all Hayman Reese Rail based Fifth Wheel Hitches
- Recommended for trays
- Compared to the standard leg, the hitch will sit up to 85mm lower
- Option to move the pivot point 114mm rearward
- Note that the hitch cannot be fitted on lowest crossbeam hole
Rear Position High Level Leg
- Suits all Hayman Reese rail based Fifth Wheel Hitches
- Compared to the standard leg, the hitch will be positioned 125mm rearward
- Note that the hitch cannot be fitted on lowest crossbeam holes
- Rated to a maximum of 4500kg.