Showing all 4 results
EPDM Rubber Roof Membrane (Roll)
- Rubber Roof 35' x 9'6".
- The most technically advanced EPDM rubber roofing product on the market, Dicor EPDM Rubber Roofing assures a watertight, easy-to-maintain roof.
- Ideal for OEM and aftermarket applications, it has superior tensile strength and tear resistance, making it highly puncture resistant.
- 1 x tin of Dicor Adhesive required.
- Water based bonding agent.
- 1 Gal (4Litres in tin).
- Best used with EPDM Rubber and TPO Membranes.
- Store products between 10° to 15° for maximum storage life.
- EPDM Rubber and TPO membranes should be immediately rolled onto the adhesive. No waiting time is necessary. Care should be taken to minimize the air trapped between substrates.
Dicor Self – Leveling Sealant
Dicor Self-Leveling is designed for use on horizontal RV roof surfaces, including rubber, TPO, metal, fiberglass, aluminum, or wood. The sealant seals along vent covers, vent pipes, air conditioners, and screw heads. This product is designed to be used in conjunction with single ply EPDM Membrane Roofing. It is primarily used to fill voids and joints around vents, pipes or other penetrations through the roof membrane. Dicor Non-Sag Lap Sealant also available.