Showing 37–48 of 107 results
Twin Compressor air brake kit
- Air brake kit to suit hydraulic braked vehicles including; F Trucks, Chev, RAM, tractors & light trucks.
- Popular with large 5th wheelers, gooseneck floats and plant trailers over 4.5t with air brakes.
- This kit converts hydraulic brake signal to a controlled air output for use with air braked trailers. This twin compressor is designed to suit larger boosters or triaxle trailers. The Kit is designed to utilise the existing park brake on the vehicle to apply / release the trailer air brakes.
- The main component of the kit is the hydraulic reaction valve as shown in pictures.
- Single Compressor air brake kit also available.
Rear Position Low Level Leg
The low level leg is targeted for people who use tray backed vehicles for towing. Since the tray generally sits higher than the typical tub, these legs help drop the hitch and level out the trailer whilst towing.
- Rated to a maximum of 4500kg
- Suits all Hayman Reese Rail based Fifth Wheel Hitches
- Recommended for trays
- Compared to the standard leg, the hitch will sit up to 85mm lower
- Option to move the pivot point 114mm rearward
- Note that the hitch cannot be fitted on lowest crossbeam hole
Rear Position High Level Leg
These leg options are there to optimise your fifth wheel hitch setup. Each fifth wheel setup will be different, based on the tow vehicle and trailer combination. Based on these differences you may need to use different legs to best position your fifth wheel hitch and ensure you have an optimum clearance when turning or to optimise the hitch skid plate height.
- Suits all Hayman Reese rail based Fifth Wheel Hitches
- Compared to the standard leg, the hitch will be positioned 125mm rearward
- Note that the hitch cannot be fitted on lowest crossbeam holes
- Rated to a maximum of 4500kg.
Proportional Brake Control
Suitable for trailers with up to 3 axles. Applies trailer brakes in proportion to vehicles deceleration. Flexible mounting control. Green LED indicator monitors a secure connection with trailer. Includes a "boost" feature that gives users the ability to apply more braking power.
Range Hood Wall Vent
This unit consists of an attractive exterior vent cover designed to keep rain and dust out of your vehicle with an outside manual release latch. Once the release latch is unsecured, the flap automatically opens when the range hood fan is activated to allow cooking odors and smoke to be exhausted. The flap automatically closes to prevent insects and dust from entering when the range hood is not in operation. The latch must be secured before traveling.
Tank Techs RX – Probiotic Tank Treatment
Tank Techs offers unique RV holding tank treatment designed to help you get rid of the odour and sludge problems.This helps remove organic matter, odour, and disease carrying organisms and allows to liquefy the sludge and grease, so the tank can empty faster and cleaner.
Tank Doctor – Blocked Toilet Treatment
The label on TankDrx for blocked Black Tanks contains step by step instructions to help you unclog a toilet or tank, as well as online address for video instruction to clear a plug and build a tool to break through a plug. To be used with Tank Tool blocked toilet pipe .